10.26.2007

Unexpected

Eh. Names changed; I'm not in it. Didn't ask for it. Not muuuuch new that I learned. Cept maybe why I don't have any name on my bc under "father." But even that's just guessing.

I was going to explain what was going on in the past.

I came to Lone-Pine after Maht' was writing to your grandmother about Dareck. A few days after I moved to Lone Pine I told to come over to the welfare office. Mrs. Dartela greeted me and told me that I need to sign a simple document. “It is to make you eligible to baby-sit Dareck, in case Maht' gets run over by a truck.” I agreed and she called her secretary to come in and be a witness. When the witness came over she change the words and she said something about being responsible for Dareck. She said it in a joking manner and I was joking about it too.

A few days latter, I had a conversation with the person in charge of the welfare office, M*n** Cli***rd. During the conversation, he told me that Dareck had to flown to the hospital for smoke inhalation twice. I told M*n** that Maht' told me only about one fire, but I did not know that there were two. He reassured me that there were two incidents, it was due to fire in the apartment and it was cause by Maht'.

The next day I went to the welfare office and I asked to see Dareck’s file. Mrs. Dartela told me that she will not allow it, she will allow me to read only the part starting from the time I came to Lone-Pine. I can read it only in front of the D.A. and in his office.

I went home and told Maht' that I am going to force them to let me read the complete file. Maht' runs over to the welfare office, latter she runs over to the Priest. The priest (Catholic) came over to talk to me he said, “You don’t need to read the file, you were not around for the last two years. Stay out of that.” I told him that I am not Christian and I may not feel obligated to listen to him. At that moment, he got angry with me and yelled at me to stop. I assumed it was an issue of a confession and I did not force the issue.

About a week latter, I got a job working in a gold mine as an underground miner. The job was to starts on the night shift. The hours before my first day, I tried to sleep during the day but Maht' had a fight with property manager. The police were call, and a report made, it was not exactly the right atmosphere to relax. After coming home from my first day of work, I got arrested for the first time. (I finally got some sleep) I did not lose my job in spite of the fact that I was 72 hr in jail. (Miracles do happen)

The next days were fights and arguments, mostly the way you described it, “a lot of in your face type of fights.” During the arguments, Maht' was repeating the issue of “where were you in the last two years.” She also was saying you could get the blank out of here; he is not your kid.
I went to the welfare office and asked Mrs. Dartela about getting a blood test. She said, “No, we don’t need a blood test, we have your signature.” I told her that this is not how babies made, and I left the office.

I was laid off after about four weeks and about three weeks latter, I was reinstated. During the unemployment period, we had a visitor. He was Maht'’s previous boyfriend, Ted. He left the house after a few moments, and later I decided to visit him. It was night when we got there Maht' showed me his home, he was living with his parents. I told him not to come over anymore, but he was upset and claimed that he was spending lots of money on Maht' and the kids (sound familiar). I told him that’s it is just too bad, and I repeated the issue of don’t come over there.

Ted run inside his home and got a rifle, he pointed it at me and talked some shit. I stood there using a few words too. I figured that if he wanted to shoot me he would already do it. Maht' watched the drama awhile in hiding behind a tree, and then she decided to run away. I stayed there taunting Ted but after he notices that Maht' was running away, he decided to get inside his home. I was happy but in a few moments, I find out that the drama made me very weak. The other time I felt that way was, when I saved Will Carson. Ted called the police to, they came, and talked to me, I told the police if Ted stays away, we could forget the incident.

About a week after I got my job back (the boss was a Jehovah Witness and he try to convert me) I was arrested the second time. This time the D.A. Mr.Ronnin, refused to drop the charges. Maht' told him that she smashed the marriage certificate on the table but Ronnin said that I should be able to control myself. Maht' did not realize that she established my self –defense argument, she was into the drama part of the story. Mrs. Ronnin suggested, an order of counseling, I refused at first. After the probation, the welfare and others talked to me including Maht' about counseling I agreed. I made a verbal agreement with Mr.Carter the probation officer that Maht' and I will go to counseling. I told Mr. Carter “I am not going to plea guilty to the charge.”

I lost my job again and this time there was no going back. Maht' had the habit of visiting my boss’ wife to study “Jehovah” but Maht' always made sure that the boss’s wife knows that I am very abusive to her and the kids. I was also spending all my paycheck on beer and woman’s. “I don’t know when dose he get paid he never spend it on his wife and kids.” (Maht') The boss’s wife told me that when I picked up my last paycheck.

The order for counseling was impose on to me only. Latter on I found out that I should of asked the judge to include Maht' in the order, buttttttt . After the order for counseling given, the fighting, and the verbal abuse, intensified. Some time she would flinch at me challenging me “come on karate guy.” There was no real punching on my part.

Maht' was waking up Billy and Eddie by yelling at me, “I am not a whore, don’t call me a whore etc,etc,” Billy and Eddie will wake up hearing the arguments, and they will see me leaving the house. Later on she went to Monty Python telling her side of the story, and Monty talked to Billy and Eddie and they confirmed her story. The last day I saw her in Lone-Pine she made fun of me facing her ex boyfriend pointing the rifle at me. “You knew he was not going to shot, it was a set up to impress me.” She also made a few comment of his ability to perform as a boyfriend; you know what I am talking about.

The next day she was gone before I woke up. I went to Yosemite National Park to look for a job. I did not find work and I cam back in about ten days. Upon coming back I was approach by Monty Python he told me that Maht' is in a shelter home for abused woman and I am not allow to visit her. He continues telling me about her daily complain and horror stories. “If only 10% of it is true, it is horrible” (Clifford) he said a few other thing but I ignored him.

My side of the story is that I did not hit her at all accept the one time that I was arrested for, it is her fabrication and games. She lied to Monty and he transferred Maht' to the woman shelter without her being hit.

Shortly after, I was contact by the county and I was serve paper for back pay of child support. I challenge the order and I received a court appointed lawyer Londa Anisean. She had a privet practice in Bishop but the county hired her to represent me. She asked about my signature and I told her what happened with Mrs Dartela. Linda said that she heard about Mrs Dartela doing the same thing before. She also said, “You were not represented by a lawyer.” Linda filed the proper documents and we never heard from Inyo County again. Linda instructed me to keep in touch with her and call her every three week, she authorized a collect calls. (I am sure she charged the county for it) I think she is Jewish; she had no problems saying my name.

From Lone Pine I went to Anaheim I lived on the corner of Euclid and Cerritos practicing Karate there. I did not know where Maht' living and I did not care. While in Anaheim, I got a letter from the probation department, telling me that they did not get any report of my counseling progress. They threaten me with reinstating the charges and I reply with a letter telling them “black you, I am not going, we had a verbal agreement. I am ready to face the charges” That was the last time I heard from the probation office.

About six or seven mounts latter, I received papers from Orange County. I appear in the county office and that was the first time I learn your name. That day (it was Friday) I went to Maht'’s hotel room and you know what happened there. On my way to my van Maht' run after me and asked me to call her. I called her latter and she was talking fine but every few moments she was becoming loud and offensive. I figure that a neighbor is passing by and she is trying to impress the neighbor. With the little bit of normal conversation that we had she manage to tell me that her boyfriend is very loving, understanding, and he love the kids. He also want to merry her and they live happily and such.

About two days latter, I came over again with the food for Thanksgiving as bait. Maht' took the bait and she showed me that she already have food for Thanksgiving. I did not see you there that time. I believe that you placed with the neighbor before i got there. After I drop the bait, I walked back to my van. Maht' came after me to talk to me. This time her story about her wonderful boyfriend was different, he wasn’t exactly the best and she wanted me back. I told her that she first has to change her lies and the images that she created about me. She had to go as far as facing charges if necessary. She agrees to do it but she asked for $20,000. The conversation end up with “blank you” and that was the last time I saw her.

I listened to Linda advice and challenged everything. I was appearing in court every two weeks for the next six or eight months. I also lost my job because I had to be absent from work and it was not cover by the Union contract. After the blood test Linda said "keep challenging everything, you don’t know how they got such a high numbers and you like to know it. Your signature in Lone Pine maybe a factor resulting in such a high number” Linda was not representing me in Orange County but I could talk to her because Inyo County did not drop their claim.

Orange County provided me with a court appointed “lawyer.” I could never talk to him and he never returned my calls. He was always busy doing something, I don’t know what. In most cases, he wasn’t in the court room when I was appearing. The last time I talked to him I told him “I am going to Colorado and then to Wyoming.” He said, “I am not recommending it you have to appear in court in two weeks.” I said, “You can do it for me, you are my lawyer I’ll call you when I’ll get there, good bye.”

The day I left California, I called Maht', she wasn’t home and I talked to her boyfriend. I told him that I received her petition for divorce and I am not going to challenge it, she can have everything she wants. Her boyfriend told me that she is in a bible study with a Christian group and I should call latter. I told him no, he can deliver the good news to her. I did not hear from Maht', Orange County, or my "lawyer" or Linda any more.
Until your brother called me.