10.07.2007

the tough questions

[22:22] Me: well, the music i'm listening is putting me to sleep
[22:43] Me to someone else: i'm going to go back to bed and read


as I have shown, I obviously soooo called sleep way before...before the timestamp of this post.

how am i supposed to get monoxide poisoning or some other such
if my roommate shows up with loud ass friends at midnight
so effing loud taht i wake up and close off the air vent that leads into my room 'cause they're loud and coming in like a freakin speakerphone?

and you, guy that like...roommate's friend that always asks me what's up in front of the entire poker table and then as i get back to my room I have to hear the 'uh, your roommates are getting freaked out by us' maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I am doing tottaly so super rad that I look like i just rolled out of bed and can barely form out words.