Mostly so I don't lose track of which specific day it was...today.
Gave my oldest half-brother the info I had on someone who is in all likelihood his dad. Was not planning to, don't want to think that I maybe did it because I am pissed at my second oldest half brother for our phone conversation the day before yesterday. He just called, we talked, I ran out of stuff to say, told him that I found it, he asked for it. He got it, then said that he had to go, 'cause he was going to call him right then...I told him he's a couple hours ahead of us, maybe three I think two, said he was going to call him right then okay whatever, if you want to call me back afterwards go ahead, okay bye click.
drama/
10.24.2007
10/24/07
Yo Soy
Joss Fritz
at
24.10.07
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|