Write a lameass article. And more importantly, get on my nerves.
"I can't believe the U.S. House of Representatives can pass a resolution recognizing the Muslim holiday of Ramadan, which we did this week, but can't send out certificates with the word 'God' on them," Camp said. "It doesn't make any sense. The policy needs to be changed."
Changed...changed to what? To allow both Ramadan to be recognized and that oh-so-specific name "God" to be on the flag or certificate? Or for none of them?
One proposed compromise was to put out a uniform certificate of authenticity while allowing members to add messages they choose, but some lawmakers objected to that approach, the aides said.
Objected to that approach...whhhhhy? Did you ask?
This particularly bugs me because of a conversation I had this weekend with another "writer"
person: yeah so I did the phone interview, and he was so rude!
Me: Rude? How can...how do you know he was rude, what umm what gave that off?
person: He could tell that I didn't know who he was and got all "uuuugh!" I'm sorry sir, but you are not that important, ok?
Me: ...well, do you know who he is?
Person: kinda, but not really.
Me: did you like, do any research?
person: I should have, I guess.
Me: Name, just...Google. Guy's name. hit Enter, and read!
person: yeah well, he was acting ... acting like he's a *nother name* and I'm sorry but he ain't.
Me: were you interviewing *nother name* ?
person: No. But that guy was so rude though.
and on and on and on.