11.05.2007

I Think It's a Tie So Far

Oh. I was listening to this. And because I got hired somewhere today, I shall be buying it. I surprisingly do think it's better than the last one. "Sixteen" is awesome. I don't like the idea of having to go into the only music store in Rivercide that'll carry it, though. One of those NOTW stores. yeeesh.

An A on the Early Middle Ages midterm; which I somewhat expected from how easy it felt while taking it. A B+ on the Law and Society in Medieval Europe, the one that smashed my face; much better than I expected, as I was thinking I'd have landed a C if I were lucky.

I thought I did okay in defining a placitum and instead had tons of marks all over it and finally at the bottom "you missed this" written. Really doubt the Civil War midterm will be back tomorrow. And as to that, surprise will be very bad.