Damn dude, I don't know why I should. I've been inside my room for most of the day. If you don't count the intern thing this morning, which was ingloriously cancelled. Without my knowledge. Until I got there. Even though...there still is no email saying it was cancelled. And I called Friday and talked to two people who have a clue as to what's going on there, neither of them told me. If anything I made up for it by applying at a ghetto Mcdonalds.
Ghetto Mcdonalds. Not a redundancy. While all Mcdonalds are ghetto by "virtue" of the ah, dinner rush clientele--though perhaps "ghetto" isn't the word so much as "trasshholes" a real ghetto Mcdonads is one placed in a neighborhood so diverse that I refuse to walk there, though this brings up several really annoying problems.
uno-menudo: Relying on the buses to get to work and back means I won't be able to work through an evening shift, having to be physically out the door by 8pm at the latest.
doso-minoso: Waiting at these bus stops while it's dark. Yeah, I'm paranoid and apparently give off a "no-sunshine" vibe to people who, if I ever got a bad drinking habit, I'd be tempted to call "my kind" of people or people "like me" so I tend to be left alone, there's a big chance that uno that won't hold up forevah and doso that I'll likely miss bus and be stuck with my fucking head for about an hour.
tresay: the people in this stupid city are fucking crazy. Just absolute batshit. I'm convinced that everyone here is here for a bad reason.
quatro: every other Mcdonalds is about an hour away by bus. Meaning again, I can't be there really early, nor could I stay late.
For some reason lately, I think this has been when I've looked at the bus schedules and the maps and such. I imagine Riverside to be the result of ... a micro view of Henry Clay's American System. Had he gotten all that he wanted, Jackson stayed in Tennessee or John Tyler had backed down...the whole country would be Riverside.
11.04.2007
Can't Sleep
Yo Soy
Joss Fritz
at
4.11.07
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|