No one's posting something I want to read. Guess I'll have to make something.
I think the newest secksyest thing in the freaking world is that part of this video where Peter Heppner says "dream I had of you" and then takes a drag off his cigarette.
Wolfsheim. Like Depeche Mode, only more likely to be straight.
Today makes the second night in a row where I've taken two benadryls in the hope of falling asleep immediately instead of actually ... well my plan has been to just sleep and, I guess just stop thinking. It kindof worked last month when my allergies were acting up and the benadryl just barely was able to keep my throat from collapsing. Or some such dramatic shenanigan, idunno. Point was, that 2 benadryl meant I'd be asleep within half an hour. Perhaps now I'm just ... well right now my eyelids are gettin heavy. But I'm sure that's just because I'm blogging right now.
I swear to an effing Popeasaur that the next place I'm moving to on Saturday, shall not be vacated next year. I'm staying there unless I move to either Nevada or London. Or wherever the hell Boyfriend is. I hate dealing with people and their slow ass moving skeeeyollz.
Oh yeah my allergies. Bout month and a half ago I sit at work and my hands start itching. And then my eyes. And then like...wow I have a zit. Inside my lip. Oh wow it's been 10 minutes and now the zit is three times as large. And I'm still itching. My scalp. Behind my knees where I still have the (recessive? Fuck if I know) red swelling from Years Ago when the same thing happened. And the bathroom. Oh good God that was the worst. *deep breath* So, being a girl, and the tp going...tharr. I guess the skin Tharr was affected by the allergies too so...yeah. The itching was there too.
Coworker comes in to replace me, takes a look at me and says to clock out and go to a hospital. I say I'm fine, and call Inostranitz to pick me up sooner 'cause I gotta get to a hospital.
Yeah, I went to the emergency room. Oooooh I just lost all my LP street cred. And I had so much before so, too.
Get to the ER with Inoz. Given a form to fill out. Inoz, not knowing either English to really read the form, nor my personal info, can't to anything. I can't even like, my hands are swollen, I took my ring off...can't even just tell him what to write because he doesn't understand English (quite a trend there, I know) so I take it myself and scribble all over. Instantly wish Boyfriend were on the same fucking continent since he knows this stuff and could easily fill out most of it for me. Beat triage, probably because of my Yes answer on Having Trouble Breathing question. Crack some joke to the nurse about how I don't mind people coming up to me and grabbing me (she was taking my temperature or something) since it's how I usually enjoy my Friday nights anyway. I somehow see myself in a mirror and freak out at how ... haha, freakish I look. Try to tell Inoz to sit somewhere outside so he doesn't see me anymore than he already has. Get the double shots in the fleshy bootey area which tell me (the nurse, not the shots) that they're supposed to immediately bring down the swelling and itching, blah blaaaaaaaah sit around for about half an hour more wherein the itching and swelling gets really really worse, I guess the apex or something, whatever.
Given a prescription for teh drugs, go to what later I find out is an uninsured store, fuck up some other parts of the scenario (the scenario having changed to not paying full price for the drugs), get pissed off/annoyed away from the campus health center...
And then two weeks later I relapse. On the way to work that morning I'm waiting for my food and start noticing that I was starting to force myself to breathe deeply. By the time I'm home from work that really isn't any worse, until I realize that it's happening again, that I'm also going to have to probably pay the entire cost of the ER visit plus that the prescriptions are not going to be covered/reimbursed, plus the idea of having to go to the campus health center again and write a check out to that bitch, plus that the meds are out and I don't want to go to the ER again because I just...I can't afford it again.
Oh yeah I was looking online for a substitute for one of the prescriptions I had that had run out. And from there I called a friend about going to Drugstore to buy it, not realizing the difference between "generic" and OTC drugs, that they're not the same thing. So I started freaking out, and then somehow all the other stuff came up to my pwetty widdle head and that--I guess--triggered the allergies to heighten up.
Embarassing story short I got Benadryl and it mostly worked in that I was able to sleep off and suppress the allergy symptoms. And got an extension on my Early Republic essay.
6.28.2007
Lazeys
Yo Soy
Joss Fritz
at
28.6.07