8.17.2007

Semi-Random

It's so hard to concentrate on what's been on my mind when I have wolfsheim playing. They're so "everything's gonna be all right" sounding.

"...was enthralling," he said. I can hold enthralling conversation. I guess so, while I'm "only" 23 and still have long hair and for now a body that doesn't look completely useless to a man. I hope he has enthralling conversations with his wife. Or at the very least, that they don't bicker.

I would kinda wonder why I didn't like hearing about that person. And then I realized-or perhaps it clicked suddenly that if I blame her for it, then that's at least more closely resembling of logic-that I blame her for a friend losing me. But even that doesn't hold much when I realize I'm only thinking about that friend because I have no other reason to feel sorry for myself.

Dammit. I act like such a goofus around that person. That person I don't even...gaaaah dammit, man. I don't want to act like a goofer. It's annoying, and not what I .... gah.

The weirdest part about the video for Wolfsheim's "Hurting for the First Time" has to be when that guy is suddenly standing around, umm, arranging his junk while talking to some girl. It's like "oh wow, Peter Heppner yum oh gosh he's so cuuuuute and there he is again and. Whoa that dude's grabbing his stuff. Umm. I don't like this video anymore." Somehow I was able to figure out the name of the movie the video's taken from; it sounded pretty lame.

So before.