A year ago I was really weirded out by how much my religious views had changed.
Changed? No not changed, more like came unhinged. Nothing I believe means anything to me anymore. I almost always am surprised when I don't spontaneously burst into flames upon entering into any church, think Luther was a crazy sumbitch, but the people against him were crazier, but if certain few circumstances remain as they are currently I'll be attending at least the first class to learn about joining the *********. (And no the number of asterisks don't stand for the number of letters in the noun phrase.)
How that'll work, I don't have the .... I have no idea. I think if you took all of my ideas about God and Christianity and mashed them into words and statements usually attributed to beliefs, I'd probably show up looking like a really angry agnostic.
But, an angry agnostic soon to be on happy fun time allergy meds now. whooooot whooooot.
5.10.2008
Dammit Twice
Yo Soy
Joss Fritz
at
10.5.08
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|