5.10.2008

Because This Ain't God Stuff

Having to uno, give a thought to something I've posited. Doso, reconcile that to someone's response and then tresay actually rethink the original idea. That's like, oppression or something.

That or I just need practice. And being lazy being as en-raptor ing as is...



This is a model I drew of my room after I've rearranged the stuff in it. Or how I plan to rearrange my room. The lines being a bed, computer desk, bookcase, and the blue are representational of the windows. the opening being the door.


This is a bad model for how to rearrange my room, of where to put stuff, because I don't have a round room. For my model to work I'd have to draw an actual rectangle...I'd have to portray my room as it actually is. This model does not work, and saying well it's just a model of how I would arrange my room doesn't make it work even within the scheme of being models.

Proponents of LTV are drawing up the room model with a circular room. Hard-core Ron Paul supporters (the ones who go way beyond writing him in in November) also draw the room model with a circular room. NIMBY's who want people to "serve their time" and then chase them off the earth afterwards by the power of the state do too. Neither work, not even "in theory." They don't even have their internal stories straight; the theories themselves are inconsistent.