So far it's pretty damn close, me kicking ass at Early Middle Ages, only to get my face stomped in at Roman Law in Medieval Europe an hour later.
I walked out of the second midterm two minutes ago. Out of the building was a guy standing out, waiting for the guy who came out of the class right behind me. I recognized him as the big guy who sits in the back of both Middle Ages classes.
*tilts head back* FUCK. *leans head forward for full effect of the
word at the guy behind me* DUUUUUDE. There wasn't a fucking thing on
that midterm that I fucking studied for. Fuck!
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Next up is Thursday morning, where I have two of the six posted essay questions to choose from. I tried to figure out with the guy I sit next to in that class which ones he'll pick
"Oh, he'll pick the 'compare the compromise of 1820 with the 1850 compromise 'cause he's been on it so much...it'd be awesome if he picked the 'slave power as rhetorical tool' one, but he won't, he'll probably take Stephen Douglas and popular sovereignty 'cause he was soooo on and on about how it was wrong or something"
Oh wait no. He said that he'll have his grandkid pick the essay questions at random.
|