10.16.2006

Stop. Just stop.

Stop underlining crap. I hate you whoever you are.

Oh, for my Ethnic Studies reader? Yeah I know who you are, you intellectual imp. Just because you have me for 3 hours a week and about $40 worth of assigned readings, you think your incoherent scribbles are salivary droplets of wisdom?

You can't even underline anything, you end up just crossing things out. Or circle the last paragraph in an essay. Oh now I'm supposed to read it? Fukin-A.

You have such beeee-eeeeesssss in your essays you assign, too. Week 1: "During the 1970s approximate one millino Camobodians-30 percent of the population- were killed or died from hunger, disease and overwork as a result of conditions created by the American bombing that devastated the country and by atrocities committed by the Khmer Rouge."

American bombing civies....oh yeah and the Khmer. Effing. Rouge. The only good thing about that essay is that it quotes Thomas Sowell. Even though it has no answer at all for what he says other than "well he's wrong," it's still badass to watch him stomp your ass with logic.

...fan mail to Mr. Sowell pending.