Riley: So wait...your dad is Jewish, and he was born in-
Matildah: Israel, like...
Riley: But his parents aren't Israeli, 'cause there wasn't any-
Matildah: No, his...umm, one was from Hungary and one from Romania so. So there.
Riley: You're a quarter Romanian then!
Matildah: Yeah, I guess so...maybe more 'cause I don't know about my mom.
Riley: What is she?
Matildah: She was born in Germany I think, but said France, and said England, but was adopted by a Cuban lady and her American army something husband, I don't know anything about-
Riley: So you're...you're a first generation American, then, Matildah.
Matildah: a;lksjdf;laksjdl...yeah I am.
Riley: You know what that means, Matildah?
Matildah: What does that means?
Riley: YOU TOOK OUR JOOOOOOOOBS.
Matildah: a;lsdfjliawkejfl;asjdfkajshdflkjasdl
Riley: Jaaaaahbs.
Matildah: I took a lot of your jobs, Riley.
Riley: *sigh* Yeah. They have to take a lot of jobs to take all the jobs that I won't do.
10.26.2006
More Conversations Of This Order
Yo Soy
Joss Fritz
at
26.10.06
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|