And Keith Olberman. Fuck that, too. Oh ooooh, every Libertarian on Myspace has Olbermann's Youtubed 10 minute commentaries playing on their profile.
Okay, the renewal of the Patriot Act...I could understand the bitching. Because really...we totally need the freedom to bitch about the government that won't stomp the faces that need to get stomped. I get it. Nationalism pretty much failed in America unless you're...unless....thinking....thinking..............
well the ones who are nationalist, sure as hell aren't in the way that the pre-colonial Europe was. Or they are. I haven't read much Amerikan history lately.
So yeah, his Patriot Act whine was pretty neat. But geez, I've seen high school girls whose daddy's don' love 'em (or do, whatever) with more manly composure than this.
I bet once the camera breaks away to commerical, his eyes sparkle and he thinks he really reaaaaallly got his point across to them.
And he probably did. I'd develop this, or try some coherence, but all that crap in the stores ain't gonna buy itself.
1.31.2007
Oh
Yo Soy
Joss Fritz
at
31.1.07
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|